PodINe in Corona times
During the corona-crisis PodINe was only open for emergency treatment. From May 11th, the practices have been open for all patients. We do follow the current RIVM-measures and recommendations.:
- Do not visit the practice if you have mild symptoms or if you have a housemate in quarantine.
- If in doubt, please contact us by phone first.
- Come to the practice alone and observe the hygiene rules.
- Wear a face/nose mask in your and our interest.
- Maximum one patient at a time in the waiting room.
- Payment preferably contactless and not cash.