Do your feet, ankles, knees, hips or back hurt?
If so, podotherapy might be exactly what you need.
Your feet are the base of your body, and a problem in the feet often leads to problems elsewhere in the body.
Do you recognise any of the following problems?
- Abnormality in the position or shape of your foot; for example flat feet, high arches, feet that tilt to the side, or congenital abnormity.
- Abnormality of the toes – hammer toe, claw toe, or crooked toes.
- Nail problems; such as ingrown toenails or toenail fungus.
- Skin problems; such as corn or callouses.
- Problems due to overburdening of the feet; due to intensive usage or abnormal position of the feet.
- Different types of problems that are caused by unsuitable footwear.
- Problems in your knee(s), hip(s), or back, many of which can be traced back to your feet.
- Specific problems or medical conditions, such as diabetes mellitus, rheumatism, children (during phases of growth), athletes, or pain when standing and/or walking.
If you recognize any (or several) of the above, or when in doubt, please contact one of our clinics for an intake-consult.